RPM (rehabilitation & progressive movement) Plan was developed for the many clients we have seen where therapy has not helped them.
The scans we provide create an objective and accurate base on which to build your RPM phases.
The RPM plan allows us to monitor, change, progress and ultimately cater for long lasting rehabilitation and life changing patterns of movement.
It contains the following services;
- The Full FCE Scan or Sports Scan act as our objective and accurate examination.
- RPM contains Four phases allowing you to reach your goals (The phases are detailed below).
- Evidence based assessment and rehab protocols.
- Rehabilitation variability and progressions.
- Movement analysis and progression.
- Avoidance of Physiotherapy or other therapies.
- A Client driven approach.
We use the most contemporary and evidence based approach to pain and injury.
The secret to being pain free is mobility and movement.