RPM (Rehabilitation & Progressive Movement)
RPM (rehabilitation & progressive movement) was developed for the many patients we see where other therapy has not helped them.
The scans we provide create an objective and accurate base on which to build your RPM phases.
RPM allows us to monitor, change, progress and ultimately cater for long lasting rehabilitation and life changing patterns of movement.
It contains the following services;
- The Full FCE Scan or Sports Scan act as our objective and accurate examination.
- RPM contains Four phases allowing you to reach your goals (The phases are detailed below).
- Evidence based assessment and rehab protocols.
- Rehabilitation variability and progressions.
- Movement analysis and progression.
- Avoidance of unnecessary referral to Physiotherapy or other therapies.
- A Client driven approach.
We use the most contemporary and evidence based approach to pain and injury.
The secret to being pain free is mobility and movement.
“Joints adore movement and regular compression, which are essential for their health. Movement distributes the slippery synovial fluid, and cartilage loves the pumping compression. The brain eagerly welcomes the sensory inputs from the joints as it wants to know what is happening so it can construct the best responses for you” – Dr. Lorimer Moseley
Can We Help You?
CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE OR BOOK A SCAN